Masters in English (MA English)
The study of English literature offers an opportunity to gain insight into the worldviews of diverse societies. The Department of English at St. Joseph’s Evening College (Autonomous) concentrates on providing an overview of Literature from aesthetic, linguistic, socio-political and cultural contexts. The curriculum for PG programme aims at developing students’ skills, offering industry exposure and gaining in-depth knowledge on conventional and non-conventional texts and literature. The course especially aims to develop students’ teaching skills, and improving their analytical and interpretive skills.
1. Completion of 10th and 12th Standard.
2. Completion of a three year undergraduate degree programme, with an overall percentage of 50%.
Documents to be submitted along with the applications:
1. SSLC or 10th Standard, or its equivalent, marks card (Original and 2 photocopies).
2. PUC or 10+2 marks card (Original and two photocopies).
3. UG marks cards for all semesters (Original and two photocopies).
4. Provisional degree certificate* or degree certificate (Original and two photocopies)
5. Transfer Certificate (Original).
6. Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE students (Original).
7. 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
Students who have not yet received their degree certificate may submit their provisional degree certificate on or before August 15th. Students are expected to submit their degree certificate when it is released by the University.
© 2019 : St. Joseph's Evening College : all rights reserved INTEGRO