BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
The program aims to educate students in the science and practice of IT. The emphasis is on hands-on practical training of software development. The curriculum prepares students for a career in the fast lane of software development and programming. This course enables the students to be updated on the latest revolution in technology and equips students with the required skills and knowledge to assimilate into the industry at ease.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is a 3-year undergraduate programme. It is extended over six semesters. The course is designed to bridge the gap between IT industries and institutes by incorporating the latest developments into the curriculum. Our College has an excellent group of trained teachers to guide students. An exclusive and well-equipped lab, provides hands-on training in various fields of computers.
BCA department conducts industrial visits, Seminars, workshops and tech-fest for the students to get exposure in the IT fields.
Eligibility criteria for the courses
1. SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original)
2. PUC or 10+2 marks card (Original)
3. Caste certificate (if required Original)
4. Transfer Certificate (Original)
5. Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
6. 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
7. The students belong to SC/ST and other categories should submit photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
© 2019 : St. Joseph's Evening College : all rights reserved INTEGRO