B. Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
Department of Commerce is one of the oldest departments of the college working since its inception. Objectives of the Dept. are tuned to the objectives of the college i.e. to prepare students to serve others in general and marginalised in particular. It offers a three year Bachelor’s Degree Course in Commerce. The uniqueness of our college lies in the profile of our students, most of whom come from the marginalised groups. In fact, many are first generation learners and bread winners for their family.
Being An Autonomous College, The Dept. strives to make syllabi more relevant. Revision is made regularly keeping in mind the dynamics of changing business environment. The syllabi not only takes into account the job market requirements but also has an inclusiveness approach to the requirements of modern business The Syllabus was recently changed keeping in mind the changes in the Business environment. The syllabus concentrates to develop the required skills in the areas of general management and functional areas of management such as Marketing, finance and Human resource management.
Eligibility criteria for the courses
1. SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original)
2. PUC or 10+2 marks card (Original)
3. Caste certificate (if required Original)
4. Transfer Certificate (Original)
5. Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
6. 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
7. The students belong to SC/ST and other categories should submit photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
© 2019 : St. Joseph's Evening College : all rights reserved INTEGRO