Department of Business Management was started in the year 2009 with the objective of providing opportunity and exposure to young men and women especially from the marginalized to become dynamic entrepreneurs. BBA is a three year professional course recognized, approved and affiliated by Bangalore University and UGC. The nature of the course is such it provides wonderful opportunity for students to learn and earn simultaneously giving professional impetus to learner to acquire and integrate skills in shorter span. Being the youngest department, our accomplishments have been commendable. Our own passed out students credentials hold true testimony to our accomplishments. Kudos to all our stakeholders who have strived consistently towards the accomplishment of our Mission-Quest for Excellence. The Unique Selling Proposition of the department has been the exposure given to students in form of guest lecturers, workshops, skill development programs, industrial visits, and projects. This has empowered and enabled the students to accomplish basic excellence in curricular, co curricular and extracurricular activities.
Eligibility criteria for the courses Documents required
1. SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original)
2. PUC or 10+2 marks card (Original)
3. Caste certificate (if required Original)
4. Transfer Certificate (Original)
5. Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
6. 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size colour photographs.
7. The students belong to SC/ST and other categories should submit photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.
© 2019 : St. Joseph's Evening College : all rights reserved INTEGRO